Friday, November 12

sory syg !

dear im soo sory fer hurt you since we now until now
i realy dun mean too that too you my dear
btw thengs fer you txt last nite i realy
appriacite that even we as a fren

thisz are the txt thenkyou soo much dear fer thisz txt and make me alweysz thingkin aboud you :'(

kamu layan mesra ket aqu
bagi aqu tak pe
tapy aqu tak bule membalasnya
kerana pasti aken ada yg terluka
aqu tak nak gngu lagi
sbb ianya pasti tak ken terjadi
walau aqu sygs kamu
biarlah aqu pendam saja
sbb aqu end kamu
selalu pumye sempadan !

yoou i now you are realy hurt too send thisz txt too me
i realy regret too not be yours
im soryy syg fer hurt you fer make you frusted
fer make you sad fer make youu are not hepy wifz other else
im soo soryy !

yoouu i wish you will get better than me i now you will find
someday you will get your love
sory dear i cannot love youu cusz im already taken wif mine
i now im not too perfect too make my own decision
but seriusly i dun wanna lose you even as a fwern
becusz my hapinese is yours :(

beb once again thengs fer love me
i will love youu but only as a fren
becusz you are now wifz other gurl end i will sure
that you will be happy with her ! i now that !
i can see how you love her soo much !
when you txting me sory i didt rep
becusz i dun now how too rep that txt becusz i now u're hurting !
you will be happy but not with me but otherelse !

you always taking care aboud me since i break with him
but why you did'nt say aboud yur felling
i always hope that i can bee with yoou but ?
yoou make me sad with another girl
and i decide too wanna you happy with her
soo i will pray fer you hapinese !
end i want too you now something
that i will always loveyouu until end of the death !
but only as a fren ! i wish you will like me !
once again thengss fer the txt last nite end aboud yur feling !
im soryy sygs ! soryy soryy soryy end soryyy !


pengikut :)